Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Queens Face is on the Money (literally, and in this picture)

I generally think internet forwards are not worth the time or energy, but given my current study of all things British, I thought that this showed a distinctly "real" side of the Royal Family. And, it's actually funny even though it does reference bathroom humor.

The heading of this particular email was, "Did Phillip Fart?"




This progression kills me.

Harry reminds me of Brother Bear here. However, if this was actually BB, he would undoubtedly be the culprit and would simply be blaming it on someone else.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Harry is the cuter brother, isn't he? And this just makes him more adorable...

Jocy May said...

this brought on the LOLs- thanks Dilbeck! i agree jenny- harry has become the better looking one with age!

The Quick Quill Post said...

what's wrong with a little bathroom humor. it does make everyone laugh, doesn't it?